Create website: how and why?
Technology (IT) characterizes today's society. As a result, we have grown to depend on the knowledge and competence of an individual in the IT field. And although this dependency is growing since today, the human right to education and information is dependent on the field of IT.
The problems, which affect society as a whole, create obstacles and keep people away from the main reason and the motivation to move forward, from the opportunity.
Being illiterate in today's world means being someone who can not participate in modern society. It also means not having opportunities. Despite the recognition of the European Commission, UNESCO, the OECD and other relevant institutions on the need and benefits of computer literacy, there are still groups of people with difficult access to basic computer education (for example, people with disabilities). physical, people with learning difficulties, immigrant workers, unemployed). , people who live in remote places where education is not accessible).
This page represents our contribution to the realization and promotion of human rights to education and information in the field of IT through high quality websites. We hope that this education will help you master basic website knowledge and help you understand the need to have an efficient fast loading website.
Let`s continue reading about the evolution of creating websites:
In the past, creating a website involved advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS languages and hosting a website incurred high costs.
Nowadays, in 2019, we have advanced website builders like Wix, GoDaddy, Web, WordPress, Weebly, and others that help small and medium companies create websites which help them acquire customers to their domains. Hosting cost also has decreased due to a larger offer from service providers.
Large corporations and governments, like eBay, Nasa, Amazon, Brazil, Romania, United States and others, use Drupal.
So do we. We use the most advanced CMS system: Drupal!
Create Website by TuneMyWebsite
We are specialised experts in Drupal installations because Drupal is the "ultimate" website solution:
- It is open source (free to use) and highly customisable
- It continues to improve itself easily
- Its built for enterprises
- It offers extensive API support (for applications like Twitter, Facebook)
- It is Mobile and SEO friendly
STUDY CASE: Google started implementing "mobile first" penalties in its ranking factor. Current data shows that the average 3G loading time of a website is 22 seconds. If a page takes longer than 3 seconds to load, as per recent statistics, the visitors are likely to close the page.
YOUR CASE: The speed of your website will depend on the ability of your website creator's speed. If your supplier will have a speed of 3 to 5 seconds, the probability of their customers getting annoyed at the slow speed and leaving increases by 90%. We always keep our websites speeds at under 3 seconds load time on 3G speed. Check our website and another website creator's for yourself on the TEST MOBILE SPEED by Google.
Ready to create website that search engines will love?
Create Website PromiseREQUEST GUARANTEED RESULTS!
The rapid changes in the modern world require new approaches to achieve a new quality of education, ensuring a process of integral personal development.
Graduates have to meet the requirements of modern society for their education and general development, an effective program of learning digestion.
Therefore, it is necessary to teach each student to obtain, process, evaluate and use a large amount of information in independent and practical activities.
A promising direction to develop modern education is the possibility of creating comfortable environments for learning processes by creating information and communication learning environments.
The main components of this environment are the high quality of education in accordance with the educational standards of the new generation and the teaching capabilities of information and communication technologies (ICT) and web technologies.
The challenge of creating learning environments, compromising the sensitivity of students who are increasingly immersed in digital and global lifestyles, is equally important: from the sources of entertainment, students choose the way they work and learn.
I. USE OF WEB RESOURCES
The rapid development of computer and web technologies will undoubtedly result in the use of these technologies in all kinds of educational activities and will create information and educational space.
The introduction and use of Internet teaching capabilities, web technologies (web services, educational web resources, network), software (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Power Point, Windows Movie Maker, Prezi online resources) in the educative area. The process of higher education is a priority to develop the information and education space.
It will allow to organize the learning process so that the students work actively, with interest and enthusiasm not only in the classroom, but also study on their own, they can see the results of their work and can evaluate them.
The combination of traditional and multimedia teaching methods, including the computer and the use of web resources, can help solve this problem. The use of the computer in the classroom allows the learning process to be more mobile, strictly differentiated, individual and interactive.
A modern computer today is a universal tool. He is able to simulate different language situations, respond quickly and efficiently to the actions and requests of the student.
This teaching method is also attractive to teachers. It helps to better assess the skills and knowledge of students, encourages the search for new and innovative teaching methods and ways, and supports creativity. As the Internet grows explosively, search engines play an increasingly important role for users to access online information effectively.
Recently, it has been recognized that a query is often triggered by a search task that the user wishes to perform. Similarly, many web pages are designed specifically to help achieve a certain task. Therefore, learning hidden tasks behind queries and web pages can help search engines return the most useful web pages to users.
by coincidence of tasks.
However, the computer only complements the learning process that plays the role of a tool, since its proper use greatly increases the effectiveness of the educational process.
But the use of the Internet in the classroom should not be an end in itself, since the academic literature contains a large number of dramatic samples of the incorrect and methodologically incorrect use of web resources, which resulted in false stereotypes and, sometimes, even in racism and xenophobia.
To correctly define the place and role of the Internet in language teaching, you must first find clear answers to the questions: for whom, for what purpose, when and to what extent it should be used. "
All these questions must be answered when preparing for classes.
The use of web resources can significantly improve the efficiency of learning a foreign language. In particular, it allows students to form and develop linguistic and communicative skills, taking into account their personal needs and characteristics, and successfully implements the ideology of education focused on the
Web resources are an invaluable basis for creating the information and subject environment, education and self-education for students, satisfying their personal and professional interests and needs. However, the mere access to web resources does not guarantee a fast and high quality language education. These resources must form and develop:
• Communicative competence (linguistic, sociolinguistic, sociocultural, strategic, discourse, learning and cognitive);
• Communication and cognitive skills to perform searches and selections, generalize, classify, analyze and synthesize the information received.
• Communication skills to present and discuss the results of work done through the Internet;
• Skills to use web resources for self-education to explore knowledge in the field of cultural and historical heritage of different countries and peoples, as well as to act as representative of the native culture, country, city;
• Ability to use web resources to satisfy their informative and educational interests and needs.
And they must also be analyzed by the teacher, because most of them are not oriented towards education. It is possible to analyze said resources based on:
• relevance of the information;
• the linguistic complexity of the material;
• source of information (credibility, reliability, validity, etc.);
• the historical complexity of the text (references to historical facts, which affect the understanding of the text);
Psychophysiological characteristics of information (which coincide with age and psychological characteristics, importance for education and development).
Didactically, the Internet includes two main components: forms of telecommunications and information resources.
The most common forms of communication (ie communication through Internet technologies) are email, chat, forum, ICQ, video, web conferences, etc. which can be used to master writing skills. For example, today with the help of the Internet, online correspondence is made possible in writing, creating an authentic dialogue dialog.
In addition, the Internet offers of create website and the possibility of implementing a communicative approach to the teaching of writing.
Due to the fact that messages on the Internet are potentially available to all users, responsibility for using a foreign language increases (for example, Chat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Skype).
Originally, they were created so that people located at a distance from each other actually communicate. Now they are used for educational purposes in the teaching of foreign languages.
Text, audio and visual materials on various topics in different languages are available in web resources.
Educational web resources (IR) are created exclusively for educational purposes as a means to obtain information and access knowledge.
The "WWW" search engines allow teachers to use authentic audio, video and text materials, present works by prominent authors from the country of the target language, experience cultures, etc.
There are five types of web resources that students can use to self-educate themselves. The Internet can help to write web missions, which can be used for individual or group work in the classroom:
1. Hotlist is a list of sites with text material on the subject. To create it, one needs to enter a keyword in a search engine.
2. Multimedia memories book (multimedia eraser) is a collection of multimedia resources for create website. In contrast to the hot list, the scrapbook contains photos, audio and video clips, graphics, animation, virtual tours. These files can be easily downloaded by students and used as informational or illustrative material to study a particular topic.
Now that you have learned about the media, what did you find most interesting?
Each of the five types of educational web resources is derived from the previous one, and gradually becomes more complex and, therefore, allows to perform more complex learning tasks. The result of the investigation is a presentation.
When using the Internet in the learning process, teachers must determine if these resources are appropriate and decide what goals can be achieved through the use of a particular resource.
Educational web resources can be used in various types of learning processes, such as the use of authentic web resources for classes, the independent work of students to find the necessary information on the subject when making a presentation of the selected material.
In addition, when students tell how they have worked on the tasks of create website, at the same time they explain how their knowledge is designed through social and textual practices.
The reflections on these practices are relevant to develop your knowledge of the didactic design in your future profession.
However, technical means are not the key factor for the learning process. They are only an effective means of teaching a foreign language. Therefore, there may be a significant number of teaching tasks in the teaching of foreign languages. These tasks can be done through independent and practical work using information technologies:
• improvement of reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills;
• enrich active and passive vocabulary;
• obtain cultural knowledge;
• create a culture of communication;
• creating elements of global thinking;
• Create sustained motivation for cognitive activity.
• needs to use the foreign language for genuine communication;
F • Creation of team formation skills.
II. USE OF CREATE WEBSITE IN RESEARCH PROJECTS
To perform these tasks, several computer programs are used together with web resources. Learning designs can be created by teachers or negotiated with students ...]. These computer programs are Microsoft Power Point, Windows Movie Maker, Prezi Online Resources, computer-based training program and create website.
To analyze the use of web resources when preparing research projects, a working group of 100 first and second year students participated.
Working on the presentation of the subject, students select the most interesting phenomena, events and events.
In the discussion, the most urgent problems of mutual interest are identified.
In preparing the presentations, the students identified the following peculiarities of their work:
1. Adequacy (that is, the adequacy of thought processes at the level of students' development, their level of perception, memory, attention, emotional sphere, as well as motives, interests, past experiences of the students are considered; Appropriate teaching mode for each student, the use of various methods, forms and teaching materials, taking into account the individual differences between students).
2. Activity (group work creates a psychological and pedagogical environment for students, and can be active in creative thinking, simulation and imagination, perception and memory).
3. Voluntary participation (conscious desire of a student to achieve results of create website, overcoming difficulties).
4. Creativity (demonstrated in the process of self-task, problem solving, adjustment of activities).
5. The absence of the teacher (may occur either in the absence of the teacher or with minimal guidance and indirect support).
6. Willingness to communicate in a foreign language (a student, studying any learning material, not only absorbs new information, but tries to be included in the accomplishment of create website tasks).
7. Comfortable environment (favorable emotional climate in the group).
Presentations are a powerful tool that helps send your message in the most effective and visual way. Normally, the Power Point is used to create presentations. It is a part of Microsoft Office applications.
Recently, however, a sufficient number of alternatives have been created, many of which offer no less opportunities.
One of the best examples of this tool is Prezi for interactive create website presentations.
When analyzing student presentations, it was found that 59% of students used Prezi, 34% preferred Power Point and the rest 7% used other software.
The results of the questionnaire identified the following advantages of Prezi:
1. The main advantage of this web resource, the create website, is the possibility of easily preparing multi-level non-linear presentations, since Prezi.com is a social service.
2. Therefore, they can be of multiple authorship, and this quality can be used when working on collaborative projects.
3. Working on the Prezi presentation allows you to explore the proposed topic more thoroughly, acquire communication skills on the Internet, take some imaginative steps and develop a creative product online.
It can be concluded that the use of the Internet has widened the range of real communicative situations, has increased student motivation, allowed them to apply their knowledge and skills, speech skills to perform real life communicative tasks more effectively.
Therefore, the relevance of create websiteand the need to use the Internet to learn a foreign language are not in doubt. It contributes to the renewal of diplomas, allows an approach of learning based on activities and successfully forms the communicative and informative competence of the students.